Re: Debian can not boot from RAID-1

Hi Justin,

This is the problem: system does not boot at all; it goes as far as DRAC check and stopped; it does not even try to load the kernel.
It looks like the system can not see RAIDs at all.

May be I need to install some Dell modules for my RAID controller to be recognized as one of he boot options?

Thanks a lot for your help,
yuriy