Debian can not boot from RAID-1

Hi,

In short:
Dell Power Edge 2970; 6X3" HDDs: 2-RAID1, 4-RAID5

Installed latest Debian on RAID1, which is VD-00. Installation went through without any issue.

After installation system can not boot. Checked BIOS and there are only 3 options to boot from: CD-ROM, NIC, Drive C(I'm not sure where drive C came from???).
In the RAID configuration utility VD-00(2 HDD in RAID1)is set as boot device but it's still can not see the boot sector.

Is it something wrong with the system or did I need to set some settings on software level?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,
yuriy