bi-directional file-synchronization tool

Hi,

Anyone knows a good bi-directional file-synchronization tool that can
synchronize changes to files and directories in both directions on
different hosts, propagating the changes between them?

This is mainly use to synchronize files and directories between my
notebook and desktop (at home and at work). Any good recommendation?

syrep is too limited, unison seems to be the exact tool that I'm looking
for, just I want to avoid its dependency (OCaml) if possible.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/