Font on google "advanced search" - Seamonkey - where is it set?

A puzzling issue that can be thus recreated:

1. fire up seamonkey
2. go to www.google.com → advanced search
3. enter some keyword or other
4. open the Edit: Preferences dialog
5. choose a distinctive font for "Fonts for:" Western
6. close "Preferences"

[To be on the safe side, and make sure of what I was seeing regardless
 of font size, etc. I changed to an easily recognizable font everywhere
 seamonkey lets you specify one, serif, sans serif, cursive, fantasy,
 monospace.]

What I’m seeing is that my usual font was changed everywhere on the page
except for the keywords entered in step 3. above.

In case it matters, I tried this with seamonkey 1.1.16 as well as the
current stable 1.1.18.. with identical results.

Does anyone else see this?

Does this also happen with other mozilla browsers?

Any idea what’s going on?

This affects all the data entry fields on the page as well as the pull
down menus where you can specify the number of "Results per page:"..
"Language:" Whatever font or font size you choose under Preferences >
Appearance > Fonts, this particular font never changes.

Maybe I’m just particularly dense but I just haven’t a clue..

:-)

Thanks,

CJ