Re: Tbird Reply To List (was Re: List Ettiquette)

On 2009-08-30 00:25, Steve Lamb wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
These are the two which I need:
mnenhy
replytolist

"Reply To List" will still be greyed out, though, until within Mnenhy
you enable "Extended Normal View".  And don't forget that you can
customize the toolbar to add the RTL icon.

    ...  You know, every time this topic came up you would mention
replytolist and I would point out it never worked for me.  I think we've had
that exchange publicly at least 2-3 times and privately at least once.  Except
you never previously mentioned what specific settings you needed in Mnenhy.
So on a whim, and since I'm on a new install of TBird (Dell Mini, baby!!!!) I
decided, what the hell, give it another try.

    It worked.  o.O

    Thanks for putting the specifics out there.  :D

That last piece of the puzzle didn't occur to me until well after our last discussion.

Now was a good time to mention it... :)

--
Obsession with "preserving cultural heritage" is a racist impediment
to moral, physical and intellectual progress.