Re: Silverlight/Moonlight/Tuva

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 2:00 AM, Jan Willem Stumpel<jstumpel@planet.nl> wrote:
> Has anyone succeeded in using the "moonlight" packages in order to
> view the videos at Microsoft's Tuva project? If so, which packages
> are needed exactly / which tricks?

I didn't get it to work. I reloaded firefox, brought up the site
again, same thing. It thinks the silverlight / moonlight isn't loaded,
although the clicktrhough site says it is. about: plugins in firefox
says it is too.

The abc.com videos play normally; no mention is made that silverlight
is a requirement.

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.