Re: Xfce (was Re: Musings on debian-user list)

On 2009-08-03 02:01, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Sun,02.Aug.09, 22:24:57, Ron Johnson wrote:
As you can see from the above screen shot, certain fonts (like the
ones in the Iceweasel Folders and Subjects lists) are "correct",
according to my tastes.  Menu->Settings->Appearance let me set them
to the font/size which I prefer.  Other fonts, like in the Title Bar
and in the Iceweasel composition window (not just an Iceweasel
issue: other apps have the same problem) are just way too tiny for
comfortable reading.
Assuming you have the correct DPI, did you check the settings in Xfce Menu->Settings->Appearance?

Yes.  That's how I set some of the fonts that I wanted.

The minor problem is the color of the (Crux) window theme:purple.
GNOME let me change that to dark blue.

You'll probably have to dig with the Settings Editor for this one: Xfce Menu->Settings->Settings Editor: xsettings->GTK seems to be what you're looking for.

I'll take a look.  Thanks.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer