Re: Musings on debian-user list

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:27:57 -0500 Manoj Srivastava wrote:

You get to create gestures, and bind them to keys, and with
 fvwm-themes it is themable, it can be extended, and you can use perl
 functions to add to fvwm.

        All in all, I would say while heavy customization takes time,
 you can rarely get this level of control elsewhere.

        manoj

You've convinced me and I've changed and am using it, so far so very
good.

Thank you,
Charlie

---
Registered Linux User:- 329524
A friend is one who incessantly pays us the compliment of expecting
from us all the virtues, and who can appreciate them in us. The friend
asks no return but that his friend will religiously accept and wear and
not disgrace his apotheosis of him. They cherish each other's hopes.
They are kind to each other's dreams. ..Henry David Thoreau