Re: MTA experts: address rewriting depending on next hop

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 10:16 -0600, lee wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 01:26:37PM +0200, Siggy Brentrup wrote:
[snip]
> > Moreover you're quoting my hint to the link there.  Look into
> > debian-devel archives, I won't repeat myself.
>
> Yeah, sure, I'm going to browse through the archives of d-d after
> guessing you might mean debian-devel and filter out all URLs that
> might have been posted on that list. That I spent a week or so to
> check out all the URLs to make a guess what you're referring
> to. Sorry, but you're an idiot.

Oh dear Hans Wilmer (at least that's what you used as realname in

Just to show you what you could have done in 10 seconds if you knew
how to search debian's ML archives at
  http://lists.debian.org/cgi-bin/search
search for "MTA experts:" yielding at position 2:

grinning-idiotically-yours
  Siggy

ps: lee@... is posting to d-u since January 2003. IMHO that's
    more than enough time to learn how to use the archives.
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de