Re: MTA experts: address rewriting depending on next hop

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 01:26:37PM +0200, Siggy Brentrup wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 00:57 -0600, lee wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 08:10:16AM +0200, Siggy Brentrup wrote:
> [SNIP]
> > > Well, this was my last post in this thread, I'll grant you the final
> > > word if you care, maybe you can prove that Exim's FAQ 805 or 807 iirc
> > > the link is on d-d - is wrong.  I'm not inclined to discuss this
>     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > > subject any further on d-u as I've decided on a reliable solution the
> > > day before yesterday.
>
> > Funny, how am I supposed to know about what link you were talking?
> > Everyone his own ...
>
> In my response to your first posting I told you the discusision being
> moved to d-devel but *you insisted* on continuing here.

I didn't insist on anything. I was only trying to help.

You said you moved the question --- and I'll admit that I overlooked
that, but you didn't say you moved the discussion. What do you expect
when you're asking the same question on two different lists? That you
don't get responses?

> Moreover you're quoting my hint to the link there.  Look into
> debian-devel archives, I won't repeat myself.

Yeah, sure, I'm going to browse through the archives of d-d after
guessing you might mean debian-devel and filter out all URLs that
might have been posted on that list. That I spent a week or so to
check out all the URLs to make a guess what you're referring
to. Sorry, but you're an idiot.