Re: Version mismatch between kqemu module and qemu

Thank You for Your time and answer, me:

> NOTE: kvm is based on qemu and uses the same command syntax, so it's easy to
> confuse between KVM and QEMU.

While qemu hangs, kvm just works! - Excellent! Now, You say kvm is based on
qemu, but I do not want to have the same thing twice - therefore I have tried
to purge the qemu* w/ apt-get - interesting that it requires no dependency w/
kvm. As I have no more install packages, therefore would not get not working
VM, can You tell me if it is safe to purge the qemu yet kvm remain still
working?

Thank You, again.