Re: Version mismatch between kqemu module and qemu

Hi,

which distribution are you running? testing?

i had the same problem and i've had to install an earlier version of the kqemu module, i think i was running testing and installed the kqemu from stable.

That fixed the issue for me.

greetings,
vitaminx