Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

Will you "not be reading it", in the same way you weren't continuing
the discussion?

Here is the thing,

When you describe people in a negative way, that is in an insult.  The
big hint that you are doing so, is when you start the sentence with
"you're ...". If you are expressing an opinion, it starts with "I
think ..."

"you're off your rocker" is a term of derision and is an insult.
"I think that your idea is sub-optimal" is an opinion.

Turn it around onto yourself, and think how it would make you feel.
That's also a good way to figure out what is insulting or not.  But it
may take a bit more thought.

Why would I need a teaching course? I have a degree in psychology. I
know about projection, I also know it is typified by a defensive
mental position, like a person trying to defend his hypocrisy.

"you were going to seriously make me look like a full", is spelled
"fool", and I didn't have to make you look like one.