Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:51:34 -0400
Dale Harris <rodmur@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, but one is fabeled. Obviously you've never heard this ancient
> saying...
>
> One Language to rule them all, One Language to find them,
> One Language to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
> In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
>

> (just kidding folks. ;)

Sure you are.  One suggestion, though; it should read, "...where /even/
the shadows lie."  It's so much more true-to-life.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
"It was like a visit by Don Corleone. I expected to find
a bloody computer monitor in my bed the next day."