Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Jochen Schulz<ml@well-adjusted.de> wrote:
> 明覺:
>>
>> thanks, but before I got the benifit of so many languages, I have been
>> tired of learning them, maybe it cannot be called "learning", it's
>> just some parallel memory, for none of them bring new concepts to
>> C/C++.
>
> This is plain wrong. How do you do closures in C/C++? What about higher
> order functions, pattern matching, dynamic typing? How do you even dare
dynamic typing is so easy, for every object is a piece of memory, so a
dynamic type is just a memory type.
I believe every language has its own advantages, my solution is to
integrate all the advantages of all the languages into one language,
which can be called any name, not only C/C++, just because gnu/linux
is mainly written in C and C++ is the widely used OOP language, so I
choose C/C++ as the basis. In this way, we get all the benifit, and
avoid all the overlappings among different languages.
> to complain about SQL (in another post of yours), if your only complaint
> is that it is unlike C in some respects? SQL (without stored procedures)
> is not even turing complete!
I surely dare to complain sql, it's a programming languge with all the
general functions such as string processing, can't you hear the
complaint from most programmers? microsoft has even replaced sql
programming by .net framework. If you think I complain sql and other
languages just because they are unlike C, you are too hard to
communicate with.

--
Gnu.Linux.(Debian|gNewSense).Gnome.(Mozilla|Gmail|Evolution|Scim|Flashplayer|Codeblocks)
Microsoft.Windows.(Vista|XP).(QQ|Game|Notepad++) Gcc.Gtkmm.Opengl