Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

明覺 wrote:
> dynamic typing is so easy, for every object is a piece of memory, so a
> dynamic type is just a memory type.
> I believe every language has its own advantages, my solution is to
> integrate all the advantages of all the languages into one language,
> which can be called any name, not only C/C++, just because gnu/linux
> is mainly written in C and C++ is the widely used OOP language, so I
> choose C/C++ as the basis. In this way, we get all the benifit, and
> avoid all the overlappings among different languages.

Spoken like a true newbie with absolutely no idea what he's talking
about - but is 110% sure he knows more than several million programmers
all over the world with much more programming experience.

You just don't get it, do you?  There are different programming
languages because there are NEEDS for different programming languages.
There will NEVER be one programming language which meets all
requirements.  Just like there are hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches and
so on to build things.

And I very much doubt your attitude is helping you get a job.