Re: KDE is now broken (Fwd: Heads-up: KDE4 hitting testing tonight (UTC) )

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 09:44:12AM -0400, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:

> > Where do you get a good case for $20? Shop around a bit and you'll
> > find that useable ones start at about $250, and good ones cost more
> > --- if you can find one at all.
>
> Buy an old computer and use that case.

That's what I did, though the computer was already taken out of the
case. I even threw away the redundant power supply that came with it
because it wasn't useable for modern boards (and would probably have
been too loud, anyway). It was a pity, but if you don't throw things
away eventually, you drown in all the stuff you pile up.

However, it's not easy to find one that comes with a good case.