Re: KDE is now broken (Fwd: Heads-up: KDE4 hitting testing tonight (UTC) )

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 07:40:37AM +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Where do you get a good case for $20? Shop around a bit and you'll
> > find that useable ones start at about $250, and good ones cost more
>
> You should start looking for a new place to buy cases.

Do you know a good place? I was lucky and got a good used one for $50.

> Or just screw the motherboard to a sheet of plywood for a temporary
> fix, I've done that!

Well, you can just put it on a table for that. I don't know how
plywood is sold where you live, but here you have to buy the whole
sheet if you need some; they don't sell pieces.