Re: WinBlow$ Home Server equivalent

Of course. As I wrote earlier:

> [...]

Although if the file -> pv mapping was commonly needed, it
wouldn't be too hard to write a script to do it.
Or the reverse, determining which files were on the lost pv.
I guess there hasn't been much need since nobody's bothered
to do that yet.

But I have yet to see any convincing information about how
much better Windows Home Server is in a similar situation.
What I have seen is news headings like
"Windows Home Server Bug Could Lead To Data Loss" and
"Shared Folders Problem While Removing Physically Failed Hard
Drive in Windows Home Server".

If someone has actual experience about dealing with lost
disk in WHS, please tell us.

--
Tapani Tarvainen