Re: bank web page problem in iceweasel/iceape
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: bank web page problem in iceweasel/iceape
- From: "H.S." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 17:15:15 -0400
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1238790793.3114.3.camel@squeeze>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <1238790793.3114.3.camel@squeeze>
> On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 14:13 -0400, H.S. wrote:
> I'm not sure either...but on Debian testing I **never** use anything
> but FIREFOX. Matter of fact I don't think I've ever run..what is it??
> Iceweasel ?
> The noscript extension might definitely affect operation on the banks
> site. Generally they don't run ads so the adblock shouldn't affect
> Has he requested help from the banks technical support ?
Yes, but he admitted that the website worked in other circumstances
(Windows with firefox, Ubuntu with Firefox, Debian Sid (noscript not
installed)), so there wasn't much the operator could do.
Anyway, I will suggest he try after uninstalling noscript.
Please reply to this list only. I read this list on its corresponding
newsgroup on gmane.org. Replies sent to my email address are just
filtered to a folder in my mailbox and get periodically deleted without
ever having been read.