Re: bank web page problem in iceweasel/iceape

Frank wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 14:13 -0400, H.S. wrote:
>

>    I'm not sure either...but on Debian testing I **never** use anything
> but FIREFOX. Matter of fact I don't think I've ever run..what is it??
> Iceweasel ?
>
> The noscript extension might definitely affect operation on the banks
> site. Generally they don't run ads so the adblock shouldn't affect
> anything.
>
> Has he requested help from the banks technical support ?

Yes, but he admitted that the website worked in other circumstances
(Windows with firefox, Ubuntu with Firefox, Debian Sid (noscript not
installed)), so there wasn't much the operator could do.

Anyway, I will suggest he try after uninstalling noscript.

Thanks.

ever having been read.