Re: bank web page problem in iceweasel/iceape
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: bank web page problem in iceweasel/iceape
- From: tyler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:53:13 -0300
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
"H.S." <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> H.S. wrote:
> I tried the same web page on a Debian Sid machine and tried to add a
> payee. Here it works, when I type a string in payee search field, the
> field drops down and shows a list of possible matches.
> Difference in systems? This was on Debian Sid, Iceweasel, adblock
> installed, but no noscript installed.
> So looks like noscript is the culprit on my friend's Debian system?
I have no problems using the TD Canada trust website with iceweasel in
Squeeze. Noscript does provide an option to whitelist a site, and when I
was still using no script I had TD whitelisted.
What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out,
which is the exact opposite. --Bertrand Russell