bank web page problem in iceweasel/iceape

Hello,

A friend has asked me about this weird problem he is having. He is using
tdcanadatrust.ca bank website on a Debian machine. When he wants to add
a payee, he does a search in the search field and click on "search"
button, but this brings him to the bank's welcome/login page! This
happens in Iceweasel and Iceape both. Noscript and adblock extensions
are installed. I have suggested he try it with a different profile, but
the behavior is the same in all cases.

I tried this web site on a Ubuntu machine with him on Firefox. In this
case, when a search term is typed, a drop down list appears right below
the search field with the possible matches. So the searching for a payee
works in Firefox in Ubuntu.

Any idea what I should to suggest him to try to get it working on his
Debian machine?

Thanks.

ever having been read.