Re: SOLVED Re: Lenny won't install on an old Pentium that used to run Etch. Try 2

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:40:05 +0100
Robert Hodgins <ehodgins@telusplanet.net> wrote:

> Turns out the problem was likely hardware related.

ok this is good to know since we have several older machines we want to
install debian on.

does it ever make sense to install older versions on older machines?
or is it better to just go with the latest?

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's