Re: Linux desktop without mouse acceleration. Is it possible?

Barclay, Daniel wrote:
> You're mixing up the Internet with the World Wide Web.

I was merely trying to point out that the debian user mailing list
doesn't try to embrace everything possible on internet. It is just a
small subset of it and there are things happening on the internet that
we (or at least me) would not want to happen here.

To my ears, Dirk gave the impression that he values the freedom of other
parts of the internet higher than debian's mailing list etiquette.

Cheers,

Johannes