Re: Linux desktop without mouse acceleration. Is it possible?

Aneurin Price wrote:
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Dirk <noisyb@gmx.net> wrote:
Is it possible to permanently(!) disable mouse acceleration without having a
cronjob running "xset m 0 0" every minute?

It would really make Linux a better gaming system if this ^%$!@ mouse
acceleration would be permanently(!) disabled by default.

Thanks,
Dirk

Is it possible to block this person from spamming the list?
All of his posts that I've seen have been either straight-up trolls or
questions which have been repeatedly reposted, ignoring any replies given.

I've been posting before without subscribing because I used to receive the replies even without being subscribed. That doesn't seem to work anymore.

So I kept asking.

If you have a problem with trolling... well... let me welcome you to the internet.