Re: sending mail from debian etch via php script using mail()

Hi Norman,

Norman Bird wrote:
So I am trying to figure out where the problem lies on my debian etch
box. i do not believe i loaded a mail server on this box. I checket
/var/log/mail and /var/log/mail.error  and they have nothing.  I can
type mail and it says you have no mail. I recall in past having mail
there and I could use the linux mail program and view system sent
mail, but other than than I'm kinda clueless.

Have you got this directory?
 /var/log/exim4/

If so, check logs there.

Kind Regafds