Re: application like iPhoto on Debian GNU/Linux Etch? (closed???)

On 2009-02-25_22:29:02, Dave Patterson wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:58:14PM +0000, kj wrote:
>

> > I missed the earlier posts in this thread, so excuse my ignorance.  Are
> > you aiming to share one photo repository between thee machines?  In that
> > case Picasa would really be your only option.  Mixing DAM applications
> > on the same data is really only going to cause trouble.
> >

> I second that.  I prefer F-Spot on my Linux machines, though.
>
> Dave

I'm not the OP on this thread. I butted in because his (her?) post
went totally unanswered for several days. Now there are several
good suggestions in the archive. Myself, I'm happy with what I
have. It's one of the above. Thanks to all. I hope OP has found this
as interesting as I have.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net