Re: Nice looking terminal applications

I've realized most of my time in a computer I use
just an input/output line. (I don't even need a
vt100-like terminal, since I use 'ed' or 'sam' as
text-editors.) But I still need X because of
utf-8 fonts and anti-aliasing. (...)

For a higher resolution, you can add something like
vga=<something> to the kernel parameters in grub.conf/lilo.conf;
(...) For utf-8 fonts and various other X11-style options,
I suggest installing the console-setup and console-terminus
packages.

Nice.
Is it possible to configure things like repeatkeys?