Re: tp_smapi config

Micha Feigin <michf@post.tau.ac.il> writes:

> modprobe tp_smapi

> and if you want it to load automatically at startup you will want to
> do as root
> echo tp_smapi >> /etc/modules

Thanks!

Is this a documentation bug, or is it something that we should
reasonably assume a new user of tp-smapi should know? Or maybe there's
no bug, just something I misunderstood in the tp-smapi docs at
think-wiki? Usually debian packages install themselves in such a way
that they start working without further tweaking.

Cheers,

Tyler

--
There is no theory of evolution.
Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/