Re: Here's something interesting... (was Re: Q: List Policy)

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 06:43:49AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 11/18/08 03:35, Ken Irving wrote:
> [snip]
>> also for some MIME forms if the last one is visible.  The list software
>> does not change, mung, or otherwise mess with message bodies other than
>
> Well it should!!!!!

It looks to me like the issue was dropped because the list admins were
satisfied that the debian lists follow RFC 2369 and put the unsubscribe
url in the headers.  A procmail recipe was offered to grab the multipart
boundary string from the headers and use it to terminate the last MIME
section, then add the unsubscribe footer.

Ken

--
Ken Irving