Re: Here's something interesting... (was Re: Q: List Policy)

On Monday 17 November 2008, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote
about 'Here's something interesting... (was Re: Q: List Policy)':
>Your email, though text, is really a quoted-printable attachment.
>Tbird displays it as text, but eliminates the pgp-signature and the
>list-supplied signature.

Yes, that's the S/MIME standard for signed email.  Well, the extra
signature at the bottom isn't, but that's not part of the message I send
the mailing list.

AFAIK, there's no List Policy against 7-bit clean mail (which requires
either UUENCODE or quoted-printable [or bans all non-ASCI characters]) or
cryptographic signatures of a reasonable (and fixed no less!) length.

That said, if the list would prefer I not sign my emails or use inline
signatures, I can change that easily.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))