Here's something interesting... (was Re: Q: List Policy)

On 11/17/08 21:50, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
Hmm, tell that to the likes of Dan C in alt.os.linux.slackware, who
b*tch*s about people like you whose posts contain *two* sets of
sig-dashes; yours, and the list's.  Notice, slrn helpfully made your
sig part of the body, trimming the list's.  :-)  I wish it would trim
those extra exclamation marks too.

Pretty sure slrn is at fault there. ISTR the guideline being that the signature starts at the first "\n-- \n" in the message.

Boyd,

Your email, though text, is really a quoted-printable attachment. Tbird displays it as text, but eliminates the pgp-signature and the list-supplied signature.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

If you don't agree with me, you are worse than Hitler!!!