Re: howto find out why dist-upgrade wants to remove a package?

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom escreveu:
Very complicated to run mysql-server, apache and WordPress in chroot and the rest, including the rest of X, not.

It might be complicated. It doesn't seem so, but I've never tried, so I might be wrong.

But not because of X, I'd say. None of those three components depend on X, so they can be isolated in the chroot.

WordPress is a blog, it needs X, all the formatting is for X.