Re: ??: Stunned by aptitude.

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Barclay, Daniel wrote:

Screw you and the stupid Microsoft  shit that FGM uses.

I've been trying to gather evidence to show that our mail server (or its
configuration) is corrupting messages (turning plain-text messages into HTML
messages) and causing problems (e.g., this tangent of the "Stunned by
aptitude" thread).

So same first two words to you.

You could've done all this yourself - by sending a mail from work to a
non-work account (like gmail/etc) and inspecting the headers...  Not
only is it using Microsoft software, but it is poorly configured (the
RDNS failure in the header).

--
Rick Nelson
<Knghtbrd> Trust us, we know what we're doing...  We may have no idea HOW