Re: ??: Stunned by aptitude.

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 06:12:51PM -0400, Barclay, Daniel wrote:
> However, since my MUA is _not_ sending HTML out of my computer (my BCC copy
> from my mail server confirms that), my MUA's HTML vs. text settings and my use
> of them are not the problem.
>
> I suspect that a mail server or gateway between here and there is reformatting
> my message.

>From the HTML in your message:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=Windows-1252">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 6.5.7652.24">
<TITLE>Re: ??: Stunned by aptitude.</TITLE>

Tee-hee.

--
  "Police noticed some rustling sounds from Linn's bottom area
  and on closer inspection a roll of cash was found protruding