Re: Wildly OT: Re: apt-get joke

Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
>> sk> i'll teach you to turn away. <crank@got.net>:
>>       well, turns out i am female, but it'd leave a bad taste to this
>> thread if we've uncovered anyone's homophobia.
ASW> oh don't worry. We'll uncover someone's homophobia quite nicely. So
ASW> long as the topic doesn't drift to religion, we'll be okay.

	i am very relieved, thank you.

	so, who wants the photos? :D

ASW> Come on, all geeks know nothing is bug free. The bugs just haven't
ASW> been found yet. The hope is that you come up with a work-around, or
ASW> have so much stuff locked up in his proprietary format that it's not
ASW> worth the bother to switch. I mean, people somehow live with
ASW> Windows... I'm sure you guys'll do fine! ;-P

	i DID get him to switch two of his three computers to debian...
the windows machine exists solely so he cav VPN to work with proprietary
software. that's one bugfix... well, 2/3rds of one anyhow. :D

lish                                           "oh, how the world still
crank@got.net                                 dearly loves a cage." -ma