Re: Wildly OT: Re: apt-get joke

Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
ASW> On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 06:36:21AM +0200, s. keeling wrote:
>> [Ron, what happens if crank is female?]
ASW> Ooh! I know the answer to this one! We all crowd around her, sort of
ASW> giggling. A variety of questions get asked ultimately focusing on how
ASW> it must be weird to be the only woman around here. How it must have
ASW> helped her to be female in the <insert tech oriented degree>
ASW> department. Then when she's had enough scrutiny, she wanders away and
ASW> we're all left wondering what happened. lather rinse repeat. ;-P

	welp, considering i've been on usenet since 1996, that
wandering-away part isn't likely, but i'm good with the rest of it. & i do
indeed work for an ISP.

	http://tinyurl.com/ail9
	http://compunction.org/art.html

	allow me to draw further attention to myself. :D

lish                                              "who the hell are you
crank@got.net                         & why are you talking to me?" -pm