Re: apt-get joke

Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
ASW> apt-get -b source wife
ASW> problem. I'm sure glad my mk1mod0 wife doesn't read this
ASW> list... Though I'd not trade her for any flashy features that may come
ASW> in newer versions...

	well, the newer versions may be flasher, but they're definitely
less stable. at the end of the day, i'd rather have a lover who's been
tested by the masses (& came out bug-free!) - & then installed on my
machine alone - than the newest version which may segfault on me at any
time...

lish                            "i'm sorry i punched you in the throat.
crank@got.net                                        get up." -jerkcity