Re: Wildly OT: Re: apt-get joke

s. keeling <keeling@nucleus.com> wrote:
sk> i'll teach you to turn away. <crank@got.net>:
>>       granted, but i didn't want my boyfriend to read this & feel bad
>>  for being a giant slut before we got together. :D
sk> High praise.  This is the funniest post/thread I've read on this list,
sk> ever.
sk> [Ron, what happens if crank is female?]

	well, turns out i am female, but it'd leave a bad taste to this
thread if we've uncovered anyone's homophobia. i mean, way more of a bad
taste than my previously-slutty boyfriend could've had he not come to me
bug-free. ;D

lish                                           "what part of 'shithead'
crank@got.net                          makes you raise your hand?" -rgp