Re: Blocking Gmail ads

2008/5/16 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <jordigh@gmail.com>:
>> Windows would not have a more-stable competitor in the 'easy to use'
>> space
>
> How exactly are we free software users benefitted by Windows having a
> non-free competitor?

You "free software users" are benefited by Windows having a non-free
competitor because us "use the best tool for the job" users can push
Windows marketshare down far enough where hardware manufacturers have
to acknowledge the fact that Linux exists.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il