Re: Iceweasel's UserAgent

On 08/05/2008, Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 01:02:48PM -0500, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>  > On 08/05/2008, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <kamaraju@bluebottle.com> wrote:
>  > > "We do not support Iceweasel/Firefox/Linux etc., We only support M$ IE."
>  >
>  > I think you should consider not supporting that bank, then.
>
> There are 2 approaches to affect problems: passive and active. The
>  passive approach involves leaving and never telling why. The active
>  approach involves making your reason known and optionally asking for an
>  accommodation and then finally leaving.

It's rather hard sometimes to make a big enough fuss in order to make
sure that people that matter will listen to it. Corporations dilute
responsibility so much amongst all employees, that I often have no
idea to whom to complain and make sure I will be heard.

I like your active suggestion, but I just don't know how to always make it work.

- Jordi G. H.