Re: Iceweasel's UserAgent

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 01:02:48PM -0500, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
> On 08/05/2008, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <kamaraju@bluebottle.com> wrote:
> > "We do not support Iceweasel/Firefox/Linux etc., We only support M$ IE."
>
> I think you should consider not supporting that bank, then.
>
> - Jordi G. H.

There are 2 approaches to affect problems: passive and active. The
passive approach involves leaving and never telling why. The active
approach involves making your reason known and optionally asking for an
accommodation and then finally leaving. I used to try to 'fool' tech
support into thinking that I used windows, but now I say I use linux and
when they say 'we only support windows', I say my problem is not related
to windows.
-k
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|