Re: command line browser questions: - javascript - lynx history

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Celejar wrote:

As I have written in other mails to this list, there is apparently no
non GUI browser with proper Javascript support.  While I agree with

Yes, I haven't found a lot of pages too bad, just youtube mainly...
If I was to use elinks must I compile from source to get javascript support?
What is its javascript like? Does it work with youtube for example?

NN_il_Confusionario that much Javascript content is unnecessary, my

Yes, I agree... I would use firefox if I could, but unfortunately more sites work with lynx than talk with firefox... :-)

great problem is that my consumer wireless AP / switch / router
interfaces all require Javascript, so I can't modify their
configurations from the cli.

Uh... My router seems to work fine, but I mostly ssh in anyway.
Openwrt's web gui seems to be pretty good... :-)

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<daniel.dalton@iinet.net.au>