Re: I would like to give my congradulation

Where can I find more information on "apt-get"? More that the small
PDF that I have already downloaded. Will it do a search for applications
using key words?  I installed KDE by completely de-installing Gnome and
then installing KDE and what ever bits of Gnome it needed for the
applications I chose.

Also I believe there is a way to get Debian to update itself online?
Any pointer where to find documentation on this?

Walt