Re: Suggestions for improving ffmpeg performance?

On 3/8/08, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <ekalin@gmail.com> wrote:
> The --disable-mmx switch is hardcoded in the debian/rules file. You'll
> have to unpack the source (dpkg-source -x .dsc-file), edit the file, and

OK, got that far and added the tune for athlon tbird as well. Seems to
be building
OK thus far, except for a number of #included files for vhook not
being found, and (in the previous run with apt-build) a fair number of
warnings about shared libraries. I'm gonna see if these persist. If
so, I'm not so sure I want to install the debs - apt-build did finish
building the debs.

> also to edit debian/changelog to define a new version number.

ack - forgot to do that. :(