Re: Unable to boot on encrypted root after upgrading testing

> my system automatically keeps one backup of the initrds. Yours might
> as well. Edit the initrd line in your grub boot from the grub
> prompt. You can use tab completion to see what initrd's are
> available. Mine are all of the form initrd.img-<kernel
> version>-<arch>.bak

I tried them, it begins to boot but blocks exactly the same way. Prehaps the
problem is not the initrd but something with the LVM ? (I thing it's not the
root fs that is broken, because I can't mount my home logical volume neither.

> Are any of the lvm tools available in the busybox?

There's only vgchange.