Re: Unable to boot on encrypted root after upgrading testing

I booted on an install CD ins rescue mode and tried this tuto :
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Rescue/Crypto

# cryptsetup luksOpen /dev/hda2 sda2_crypt
works

# vgchange -a y [vg]
works

# mount /dev/[vg]/root /target
fails, and outputs :
# mount: Mounting /dev/[vg]/root on /target failed: Invalid argument

when specifing fs type it does the same:
# mount -t xfs /dev/[vg]/root /target
fails, and outputs :
# mount: Mounting /dev/[vg]/root on /target failed: Invalid argument

Also I noticed that fdisk -l says that
#Disk /dev/dm-* doesn't contain a valid partition table
where * is any integer in range [0-3], which represents my virtual
partitions created by device-mapper, if I remenber well. Is that normal ?