Unable to boot on encrypted root after upgrading testing

Hi !

Feb 19th, I upgraded my debian testing as I do about twice a week. My
computer was then turned off (but I thing the upgrade was finished) and
I'm not able to boot anymore : I get these error messages :

Setting up cryptographic volume hda2_crypt (based on /dev/hda2)
Enter LUKS passphrase:
key slot 2 unlocked
Command successful.
  3 logical volume(s) in volume group "[vg]" now active
cryptsetup: unknown fstype, bad password or options?
Command failed: Device busy
Command failed: Device already exists
cryptsetup: cryptsetup failed, bad password or options?
Command failed: Device already exists
cryptsetup: cryptsetup failed, bad password or options?
cryptsetup: pmaximum number of tries exceeded
Done.
Begin: Waiting for root file system... ...

after that it waits a long time and I enter the BusyBox of initramfs.

Let's me describe my setup : I have one hard disk, on which there are 2
partitions :

hda1 --ext3--> /boot/
hda2 --crypto--> hda2_crypt --lvm--> [vg]

on [vg] I have :

[vg]-swap --> swap
[vg]-root --xfs--> /
[vg]-home --xfs--> /home/

Then some more info on my problem :

(initramfs) ls /dev/mapper
control
hda2_crypt
[vg]-home
[vg]-root
[vg]-swap

"mount -t ext3 /dev/hda1 /tmp/" works, but mounting [vg]-root doesn't

(initramfs) mount -t xfs /dev/mapper/[vg]-root /tmp/
mount: Mounting /dev/mapper/[vg]-root on /tmp/ failed: Invalid argument

It seems to me that I have the good modules loaded (dm_crypt, aes, xfs...).

My kernel is 2.6.22-3-686

I can't access my system anymore, then I'va no idea how to solve the
problem... any idea ?