Re: Unable to boot on encrypted root after upgrading testing

> > cryptsetup: unknown fstype, bad password or options?
> > Command failed: Device busy
> > Command failed: Device already exists
> > cryptsetup: cryptsetup failed, bad password or options?
> > Command failed: Device already exists
> > cryptsetup: cryptsetup failed, bad password or options?
> > cryptsetup: pmaximum number of tries exceeded
>
> not sure what these things mean.

I thing this is the problem... Seems the he's not able to mount the file system ?

> did it ever really work with '[' and ']' in the filename? if so, I'm
> shocked.

I replaced the name of my volume group (which is the name of my computer) by
[vg]. It not the true name, sorry not to have explained that.

> Do you still have old kernel's and initrd's lying around that might
> work? That's where I"d start, get booted into an older system...

The problem is that I tried all my kernels, and that none is working. I think
all my initrd's were updated with the not working cryptsetup, and that I'm
blocked outside of my system...

Kjö