Re: fglrx upgrade to 8.42.3

Davide Mancusi ha scritto:
[...] building the package does not work. It fails like this (long log follows): [snipped]

For the benefit of those who are trying to walk the same path: I have managed to create the packages by following the instructions on the ATI wiki [1]. The drivers from the ATI website work marginally better than those in Debian/non-free (fgl_glxgears starts) but some 3D applications are still broken (e.g. nexuiz), as if some extensions were broken in the upgrade.

It looks like I have to wait a little bit longer to see compiz run on my machine...

Davide

[1] http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/Debian_Installation_Guide#Build_the_Debian_packages

--
A tautology is a thing which is tautological.